Tips of the day
Rooms & Rates
Good to know
Wellness for children
Cycling & biking
Children & families
Cross country skiing
Other winter activities
Kids & families
San Candido, Brunico & Lienz
Lake of Braies
Churches & Chapels
Monte Piano & Bellum Aquilarum
Messner Mountain Museum
South Tyrolean Ethnological museum
the true spirit
of the dolomites
Kids & families
WHITE WINTER FOR THE YOUNGEST
What a fantastic family holiday!
Sometimes, sometimes you just want to be a child again... and enjoy every moment!
Alta Pusteria offers fun days for the whole family.
A child’s week of their dreams in Alta Pusteria
• Skiing in Braies’ “Kameriot” directly at the Asterbel (here skiing his fun)
• Fun with horses at the riding stables Steinwandterhof in Braies (maybe I dare sit on a horse?)
• Winter hikes to Lago di Braies (wasn’t there once a war princess... how did the story go?) or at Lago di Braies (my family and I take in some fresh winter air);
• Winter hike Prato Piazza - Picco Vallandro (easy peasy, lemon squeezy!);
• Horse drawn carriage ride in Dobbiaco, San Candido or Sesto (romantic for Mum and Dad and I’m allowed to pat the horses)
• Climbing centre in Dobbiaco and Sesto (cool! I can climb all over the place!)
• Family skiing mountain Baranci (Hm.. a fun toboggan ride or building an igloo in the snow park?)
• Skiing region Sesto Dolomites and skiing region Plan de Corones: 200 km of brilliant pistes and ski nursery (where I can have fun without my parents and without skis!)
• Nature park house in Dobbiaco (you can experience lots of interesting and exciting things there!);
• Kurpark spa complex in Villabassa - the children’s playground is amazing! Walking the Passeggiata “Mooskirche” circuit (my Mum really likes this because it’s always sunny);
• Dobbiaco ice rink in the Sportzone “Gries”
• WILDLIFE PARK
Wildlife park Dobbiaco: wildlife park with fallow deer, red deer, lynx and mouflon, wild boar, pheasants, eagle owl and other animals.
• SKIING REGIONS AND THEIR ATTRACTIONS FOR CHILDREN
Young and old enjoy the family region Dolomiti Superski
Ski lifts Braies at the Hotel Asterbel right by the ski lifts up to the end stop of the Long Lift. With the toboggan down the same way or via the ski piste.